Structural Mortar Repair
Fast repairs to horizontal and vertical concrete or mortar surfaces
Dingo Structural Mortar Repair is a 1-component, polymer modified, fibre reinforce, low shrinkage, light weight repair, meeting the requirements of class R3 of EN 1504-3.
Ideal for lightweight mortar applications such as:
- Restoration work (Principle 3, Method 3.1 & 3.3 of EN 1504-9).
- Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works
- Structural strengthening (Principle 4, Method 4.4 of EN 1504-9). Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar
- Fast repairs to horizontal and vertical concrete or mortar surfaces above and below ground level
- Filling/repairing mortar for voids, honeycombed areas
- Repair of spalled concrete caused by reinforcement corrosion
- Repairs with improved resistance to oils, sewage and chemicals
- Make sure your project is properly laid out with all the necessary tools at hand.
- Pour required amount of Dingo Structural Mortar Repair into a clean bucket. Use contents as soon as possible after opening package.
- Measure water and add gradually until thoroughly mixed. 1 bag requires approximately 1.6 – 1.7L of clean water per 10kg. 10kg of powder yields approximately 6.5L of mortar.
- 10kg bags