Powerloc Polymer Paving Sand
Joints between outdoor pavers are usually filled with sand which tends to wash out from the paver joints over time.
Dingo Powerloc Paving Sand is a polymer-based pavers sand that prevents it from washing out or cracking. It is blended with fine sand and premium grade polymers to create a flexible and superior bond between pavers.
- Spread over dry pavers and thoroughly sweep the Powerloc Paving Sand diagonally into the cracks with a broom. It’s important to ensure there is no residual Powerloc Paving Sand sitting on top of the pavers to avoid/minimise the risk of discolouration.
- Using a tampering tool or vibrating compactor, work over the paving area to ensure the Powerloc Paving Sand completely fills the joints.
- Sweep the paved surface again and top up where there are gaps. Remove excess sand and ensure there is no sand left on the top of the pavers.
- Using a garden pressure sprayer, lightly mist the entire surface to activate the polymers. DO NOT use a garden hose as the weight of the water will dislodge the Powerloc Paving Sand.
- When the area dries, your paving is ready for use. Drying time will depend upon climatic conditions.
- 20kg bags