Dingo Hi-Strength Concrete is a dry mix blend of concrete, sand, stone and cement. Sets at 55 MPa.
It is suitable for constructing pathways, posts, slabs, footings and foundations where extra strength or high surface finish is required. It is up to 2 times stronger than regular concrete and is specially formulated to trowel to a smooth finish.
Available in water resistant plastic packaging.
|Empty bag into a Wheelbarrow or on to a non-porous surface||Add water slowly and mix until a stiff, but workable consistency is achieved.||Compact the concrete well after placement, Screed level with a board, trowel smooth if required|
- Up to 2 times stronger than standard concrete
- Used anywhere where standard concrete is used
- Approximately 2.4 litres of water to a 20kg bag
- Always use clean water. Too much water will make the concrete weak
- If you want to colour your concrete, you should add colour oxide in the prescribed manner
- 20kg bags