Dingo General Purpose Cement can be used in a wide range of mortar, concrete and grout applications.
It is suitable for bricklaying, rendering, paving and general building.
A GP Cement type GP that conforms to AS 3972.
For best results follow directions below
- Measure quantities accurately, a bucket or gauge box is recommended
- Refer to mix table below for your particular usage requirements
- Mix thoroughly using the least amount of water to obtain a workable mix. Excess water will weaken the strength and durability of the concrete or mortar
- Always compact your concrete thoroughly by tamping or vibrating
- Make sure that if you are using steel reinforcement in your project that it is well covered with concrete
- Screed off evenly and avoid overworking the surface
- Leave to allow excess water to drain off
- Fully cure your finished concrete by keeping it damp and covered for at least 7 days
- Avoid using paths for 3-4 days and driveways for 10-14 days, longer in winter
Parts by volume (use bucket to similar to measure quantities)
|End use||Cement||Aggregate||Sand||Lime||Added water|
|Paving concrete (driveways, floors, patios)||1||4||2.5||Nil||To suit|
|Concrete (paths, mowing strips)||1||4||2.5||Nil||To suit|
|Concrete (fence posts, clotheslines)||1||5||3||Nil||To suit|
|Mortar (masonry mortar, wall plaster)||1||Nil||6||1||To suit|
- 3kg bags