Deep Void Grout
Non toxic, non corrosive. Good impact and thermal resistance.
Dingo Deep Void Grout is a blend of Portland cement and selectively graded materials resulting in a dense homogenous mix enabling it to achieve high strengths in short times, making Dingo Deep Void Grout suitable for grouting of large sections and deep pours of up to 500mm.
- Mass grouting/concreting
- Anchor bolts
- Bridge bearing pads
- Pre-cast concrete sections
- Machine foundations
- Rail beds
- Columns in pre-cast construction
- Make sure your project is properly laid out with all the necessary tools at hand.
- Pour required amount of Dingo Deep Void Grout into a clean bucket. Use contents as soon as possible after opening package.
- Measure water and add gradually until thoroughly mixed. 1 bag requires approximately 1.2 – 1.4L of clean water per 10kg. 10kg of powder yields approximately 5.25L of grout.
- 10kg bags